The Daikin L Series Floor Standing Inverter Reverse Cycle is compact and ideal for those who want the convenience and access of having their air conditioning unit closer to the floor. The system can also be semi-recessed into the wall or in an unused fireplace.
- Automatic Mode Changeover – Allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling
- Hot Start – Heating operation starts only when the airflow is warm enough, thus preventing cold draughts.
- Wide Operating Range – Features a robust design that enables the unit to operate from -15°CDB in Heating mode to 46°CWB in Cooling mode.
- Even Air Distribution – Allows either top or top and bottom discharge vents for even air distribution
- Auto Fan Speed – An optimal fan speed is automatically selected to suit the set temperature for a more efficient operation.
- Air Purification – Titanium Apatite air filter that deodorises and removes bacteria