Delivery & Returns
- We deliver our products using preferred freight companies and local couriers
- Our in house drivers are available for selected areas and small loads only
- In house delivers are also scheduled for morning drop-offs only
- Estimated delivery time frame is 3-5 days (depending on stock availability)
- Price of delivery will depend on the size of the product as advised by freight or courier companies to Air2You.
- We provide door-to-door service only. Drivers are not permitted inside or at the back of premises
- Customers should make sure that someone is available to accept the delivery.
- Goods should be inspected for any damage before signing to accept delivery. Signing of any in house paperwork or that provided by the freight or courier company acknowledges that you have received goods in good order.
- Air2You reserves the right to charge an additional $50 for re-directed deliveries and waiting times. Change of delivery address after the system has been dispatched will also incur additional charge
- A restocking fee applies for any special orders or items that are not part of our regular stock holdings.
- If the items are in transit by supplier or have arrived at our warehouse and you change your mind and cancel, a restocking fee will be charged. The fee is charged to Air2You by the supplier of the equipment and passed on to the customer at that rate.
Returns, Cancellations, Refunds
Returns or refunds are not accepted should you change your mind after purchase.
An order may be cancelled if it has not been collected for shipment. However, it will incur an administration fee of $20.
- Cancellation of specials orders where stock is in transit by supplier or has arrived in our warehouse will incur a restocking fee as determined by our suppliers.
Warranty offered on the air conditioning system suppled is with the Manufacturer of the product. Air2You seeks to supply quality brands from reputable manufacturers only.
- If you require warranty assistance upon installation, Air2You can recommend warranty agents.
To ensure you get the best out of your new purchase we recommend that you choose a qualified installer to carry out the job.
Should you need to have a warranty agent attend after installation and the product is found not be faulty as it is an install issue you may be charged. You would need to contact your installer to recover the cost.
- Braemar Window / Wall Reverse Cycle R32 $450.00 – $769.00
- Compact Cassette (Controller & Fascia Included) - Single Phase $1,520.00 – $2,256.00
- Standard Cassette (Controller & Fascia Included) - Single Phase $3,300.00 – $4,952.00
- Daikin Wi Fi Controllers $106.00
- Lge P/Coast Wall Bracket 550mm $32.00
- Sml P/Coast Wall Bracket 450mm $27.00
- Rinnai Portable Air Conditioners $560.00 – $630.00
- Mitsubishi Electric Controllers $38.00 – $453.00